Thursday, September 3, 2015

Things ive learned......(so far)



I've learned that feeling sorry for myself doesn't work. At all. Not even a tiny bit.
I've also learned that the power of thought can produce any sort of result we want. Good or bad.
I've learned that most people would rather see you fail than to succeed. Which only makes me want to succeed that much more.
I've learned that our friends aren't always going to be there when we need them.
I've learned that how people treat you is completely on them and how you react is completely on you. You can't place blame if you allow yourself to get offended.
I've learned that money doesn't determine how much "class" you have but how you react to situations in your life.
I've learned that loyalty is a trait found in few.
I know that this life is short.
I know I've got a lot more in this life to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's 2022♥️♥️

via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CYLwAtUM6IU_2pn8xMg8whQhp9kUQzygQOmAkk0/